What's Next?

So what’s next? It’s been going on two weeks now since Ironman Arizona and I feel great. I have recovered way faster than expected. I am slowly getting back into short easy training sessions and resisting the temptation to push it hard. It’s been nice coming home and not feeling the stress of a training schedule looming over my head and not to mention I get to sleep in a later than normal.
I am excited for 2013. I am thankful that I have wonderful supportive sponsors (Hoka One One) that share my vision of inspiring others to do something great. I am thankful for my health and my ability to push through barriers with clubfoot deformity. I am also thankful for the wonderful  people I have met in the triathlon community that continue to inspire me as well.
My 2013 race schedule is in the planning stages and I am looking to challenge myself even more next year. I am looking into racing outside California in more challenging courses and venues. In addition, I am in the planning stages of continuing to support clubfoot organizations through donations and fund raising. I see great things happening in the future. I am excited to see what’s ahead.
 For now, I will enjoy the rest of my short off season before I prepare for 2013. In a few short weeks I will start training again for one of my favorite races, Ironman 70.3 Oceanside. This will be my fourth time racing this event and look forward to it every year. Who knows, maybe I will through in a couple Ironman distances for 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment