Magic Shoes

Since this weekends race I have been limping around like a pirate with a pegged leg minus the cane. It usually takes several days before the range of motion returns to normal and I can walk around somewhat upright. When my feet loosen up I can walk "kinda" normal. Sometimes I dream of what it would be like to run on clouds. I seriously dream of this, its true its happened several times.I dream of what it would be like  to feel no pain, run as fast as possible, an keep up with others I race against in my age group.I dream of what it would be like to finish any given distance pain free? Oh well, thats not in the cards for me.I wish there was a magic shoe out there that would make my dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. I also have a clubfoot and I sooooo get what you are saying..I found that the K Swiss Tubes work well they give you the bounce back when you run. They arent magic but they are the best shoes I have found so far! I started doing triathlons last year.

    ReplyDelete